Ruth 1:16-17; 1 Chronicles 11:1,12:18; Gen 2:8; 1st Samuel 18:3-4.
Radical people are covenant people. Radical people do things that other people do not do and do it differently. They are prepared to lay down their lives for others.
Covenant is an agreement that is not seasonal; it is forever.
- You come in covenant because of things you don't have in common.
- Do not be in a relationship because you know that it is promising.
- Stability is a key in any relationship, stay there and grow some roots.
- Think before you say something, do not respond to the joy of the moment.
- Keep your promise in all times
1. Respect their covenant
2. Honour their covenant
3. Maintain their covenant
4. Are faithful to their covenant.