Zechariah 4:11-14, 6, 2, 8-9
It is God's desire that He anoints those who serve Him.
- You cannot accomplish God's assignment without His Holy Spirit.
Every assignment that God calls you to accomplish, there will be resistance and enemies without exception.
- Ezra 4:1-4
- Many times the enemy tries to infiltrate so that he can destroy you from within.
- Be careful who you allow to help you as some assistance is very costly.
- You need to know how to handle the spirit of discouragement.
Zerubbabel felt discouraged due to the attacks he was facing and stopped doing what God had called him to do.
- There is no work of God that won't be attacked nor resisted.
- God will not choose someone else because you are discouraged or weakened. His gifts upon you are without resistance.
- God will not give up on you. He will ensure that His purpose through your life will be accomplished.
- God still pursued Jonah even though he had outrightly rejected God's calling over his life.
- God will always win! Jonah eventually surrendered and did what God had instructed him to do.
Why does God insist on using someone who doesn't want to be used by Him?
- God had invested a lot in Jonah and wanted a return in His investment.
- The gifts and callings of God over your life still stand despite the state of your heart and mind.
- One message from Jonah resulted in the entire city being saved. This is why God couldn't allow Jonah's stubbornness to stand in the way of many people being saved.
Never despise yourself; God has invested a lot in you.
- No matter the resistance, every obstacle you are facing will be levelled not by might but by the Spirit of God.
- It is time for you to rise up again!
God knows where you are; your struggle with discouragement and weaknesses.
- God is saying do not rely on your own strength but His Spirit.
- God's Spirit is going to level every mountain standing in your way.
- The Holy Spirit will cause you to do what you can't do in your own strength and ability.
- God will ensure that what your hands that have begun the work will complete it.
- There will be no unfinished projects in your life.
- Receive the finishing anointing!
There is no situation in your life that can intimidate God nor that He can not handle.
You need to give up on giving up and quitting; you need to go back and do what God has called you to do.
What work of God in your life has come to a standstill because of the onslaught of the enemy?
Haggai and Zechariah were the olive trees.
- You need an olive tree and you also have to be an olive tree to others.
Olive trees are there to pour out golden oil (divine oil/Spirit of God)
- God anoints you with His Spirit for the assignment He has called you to do.
Zerubbabel went back to work after Zechariah and Haggai acted as olive trees in his life.
- God will appoint men and women to surround you to pour olive oil in you so as to strengthen you for the work ahead.
- The greater the assignment the bigger the attacks you will face.
- These attacks will even make you question if God is alive or real.
When you do wrong, God disciplines you and won't give up on you.
The higher you go in life, the less friends you have.
- Most people won't understand you and the trials you have to face.
- No matter how low you go, God has a way of restoring you.
You need olive trees (people who God brings into your life to support you) for a lifetime.
- Never ever reach a place where you think that the olive trees are no longer relevant in your life.
Why have you limited God?
- God gives His Spirit without measure. What you receive from God, depends on what you bring before Him, how much thirsty you are and how much of Him you want.
- Do not look at your limitations but focus on the Holy Spirit who is unlimited.
God has given you the ability and capacity without measure yet we still limit Him.
- You are about to explode and break the walls of limitations.
Do not limit yourself nor allow others to limit you.
- Be careful of who your friends are.
- Do not allow negative people to speak over your life as their words become curses.
Dreams have many sources.
- Never speak out a negative dream but rather address it in prayer.
- For anything to happen on earth someone has to announce it.
- By speaking about a bad dream without praying over it, you are permitting (announcing) it to come to pass.
- This is why God reveals what He wants to do through His prophets so that they can announce it.
Never allow your mouth to announce the oracles of the devil.
- Learn to immediately pray about bad dreams and only stop praying when you feel a release in the Spirit.
Everything that happens in the natural begins in the supernatural.
God asks for a cup but He will give you a spring that will never run dry.
- You can never outgive God.
Ezekiel 47:1- 9
Wherever the Holy Spirit flows in your life, everything will live.
- May God move you from glory to glory.