It is our pleasure and joy to welcome you to Gospel Ramah Church (GRC). This is a place of Rest, Restoration and Release.
We believe that community is the very heart beat of God; therefore here at GRC we centre ministry and service to one another on the concept of community. It is within this community that we strive to grow in Christ as we learn to trust our everlasting and ever loving Father.
We also desire to build Christian character in both good and bad times, as iron sharpens iron. In difficult seasons, which are bound to come in the life of a believer, we find comfort and encouragement within this community. Through the teaching of the word and fellowship with one another, we are equipped and trained to deal effectively with life's challenges, learn how to relate to God and ultimately become all He created us to be.
Finally in community, we all stand in awe as we watch the workings of the Holy Spirit, who always does beyond what we can ask for or imagine.
Our prayer is that you'll find your home here as we journey together.
Bishop Tshalo & Pastor Beatrice Katshunga
Meet the lead team who set the vision of Gospel Ramah Church.
Bishop Tshalo is a Leadership Coach, Advisor, Conference Speaker, Teacher, devoted husband and father. He travels extensively across the world inspiring society with his message of courageous leadership, pursuit of excellence and repudiation of ineffectiveness. He currently oversees the Gospel Ramah Family of Churches and is Founder and President of...Read more
Pastor Beatrice is the Executive Pastor of Gospel Ramah Church, an intercessor, a counsellor and a teacher. She is passionate about prayer and fully confident in its power. This passion has led her to establish Keepers of God's Fortresses, an organisation committed to interceding for families, churches and the nations...Read more
1. We believe in the scripture of the Old and the New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Isaiah 40:8; Hebrews 4:12-131; Peter 1:23-25; Romans 10:17; Joshua 1:8; Psalm 19:7-8; James 1:22-25
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:18-19
3. We believe that Jesus-Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man. John 6:28-33; Luke 1:29-35; Luke 2:1-7
4. We believe that God created man in His own image(Genesis 3); that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin which is death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus-Christ died for our sins(1 John 2:2) a substitution sacrifice(Isaiah 53:4-6,12) according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate. Luke 24:1-12,13-49; Luke 24:50-53; Acts 1:6-11; Hebrews 4:14-16
7. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus-Christ for eternal reward to the just and eternal damnation for the unjust. Matthew 25:31-46
8. We believe that all that repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus-Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit(John 7:38-39) and thereby become children of God. John 1:12; Romans 8:14-15
9. We believe in the baptism of water by immersion. Matthew 28:18-19
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy spirit(Matthew 28:18-19), who empowers and equips believers for service, with natural or spiritual gifts.
11. We also believe in the breaking of bread as a reminder of the Lord’s death and return. Luke 22:19; 1 Cor 11:23-26
12. We believe in the priesthood of all believers, that means everyone has received passion, gift(s) and unique wiring to promote the work of ministry.
Our vision is to provide a place of rest, restoration and release and to create a culture of practical love in our communities. Gospel Ramah Church wants to establish a network of teaching ministry worldwide. Our mission is the complete restoration of man to God's intended design.
1. Total dependence on God (through fervent prayer).
2. Develop Christian character in our lives.
3. Display love and care for one another.
4. Provide and export effective training.
5. Be sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit.
The name Ramah is taken from the book of Samuel in the Bible. For us, it represents the following:
1. PLACE OF Supernatural birth (the BIRTH OF SAMUEL ; 1 Samuel 1v19-28, 2v11)
2. PLACE OF CHARACTER BUILDING- 1 Samuel 12v1-4
3. PLACE OF REFUGE- 1 Samuel 19v14-18
4. PLACE OF TRAINING- 1 Samuel 19v2
5. PLACE OF TRANSFORMATION- 1 Samuel 19v19,24