Vision and Mission
Our vision is to provide a place of rest, restoration and release and to create a culture of practical love in our communities. Gospel Ramah Church wants to establish a network of teaching ministry worldwide. Our mission is the complete restoration of man to God's intended design.
1. Total dependence on God (through fervent prayer).
2. Develop Christian character in our lives.
3. Display love and care for one another.
4. Provide and export effective training.
5. Be sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit.
The name Ramah is taken from the book of Samuel in the Bible. For us, it represents the following:
1. PLACE OF Supernatural birth (the BIRTH OF SAMUEL ; 1 Samuel 1v19-28, 2v11)
2. PLACE OF CHARACTER BUILDING- 1 Samuel 12v1-4
3. PLACE OF REFUGE- 1 Samuel 19v14-18
4. PLACE OF TRAINING- 1 Samuel 19v2
5. PLACE OF TRANSFORMATION- 1 Samuel 19v19,24