God didn't want the Israelites to miss the cloud so He made it appear like fire at night.
- May you not miss the cloud (The Holy Spirit).
- Your eyes has to always be on the cloud (The Holy Spirit).
- Learn to only move when the Holy Spirit tells you to do so even when you don't feel like moving.
- You cannot be led by the Holy Spirit unless if you are dead to self.
God is in charge and wants to lead you.
- He is the only One who can tell you when to move and not to.
- You need to obey God's orders.
- You cannot be led by the Holy Spirit if you are not obedient.
- You need to repent if you have not been obeying the Holy Spirit's instructions.
You cannot move in the supernatural and miraculous, if you do not give the Holy Spirit His rightful place.
i. God teaches you what is best for you; meaning you do not know what is best for you.
- You need to ask God to teach you what is best for you.
Before you make a decision, do you take time to ask the Holy Spirit how you should proceed?
- Who is in charge of your life?
- The Israelites allowed God to lead them and only moved when the cloud moved.
Do not only obey God when it is convenient to you.
- Do not call Jesus, Lord, if you are not willing to follow His Lordship over your life.
Sometimes, you believe everything has met your criteria in a situation but God still says no because He knows what's best according to His destiny for your life.
ii. God leads you
For God to effectively lead you, you must be dead to self.
- Sometimes, the route that God takes you through is not attractive but yet it is the best according to His plan for your life.
- You need to stop leaning on your own understanding as it is limited - Proverbs 3:5.
You must be comfortable in being accountable.
- You need to know what the Holy Spirit is saying in all the issues you are facing.
Your eyes need to be on the Holy Spirit because He sees the end from the beginning; He knows all things and the mind of God.
- The process does not make sense but the end will justify the process.
God is inviting you to a higher dimension in Him as you allow the Holy Spirit to lead you.
- He will guide you into profits and not where you will fail.
- Jeremiah 29:11 - you need to believe that God is a good God.
Sometimes, the Holy Spirit's leading seems as if He is contradicting His promises over your life.
- Reality is that it is not a contradiction, it will make sense in the end.
Learn to pray for your children whilst they are still very young and arrest their future in the spiritual realm as you decree God's promises over their life.
- It is your responsibility as a parent to stand in the gap for your children.
The Holy Spirit is God over everything.
When you feel led to leave a Church don't leave without your Pastor blessing you.
- Do not leave begrudgingly or disrespectfully.
Until death works in you, life won't flow through you.
You need to be sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
- If you are going to serve God, you need to be willing to be led by the Holy Spirit.
Make your decisions based on the Word from the Holy Spirit.
There are times when the Holy Spirit says no to what you believe is what God wants you to do.
- Not all good ideas are God ideas.
Learn to support the visionaries you are serving under.
The Holy Spirit provides you with guidance as you do what He tells you to do.
- He will not give you all the answers at once.
- The Holy Spirit is a Master Strategist.
- One Word from the Lord will change the course of your life.
- Do not settle for anything less.
May you never grieve nor rebel against the Holy Spirit.
- Rebelling - refusing to take instructions from the Holy Spirit.
- You should never grieve the Holy Spirit as He is your intercessor and the One who draws you close to God.
The Word of the Holy Spirit should be a priority in your life.
- You should be quick to obey it.
Choose to repent of past disobedience and recommit your life to obeying and following God's instructions over your life.