The four creatures were created by God according to His expectation of total adoration. Each creature reflects the character of Jesus. The inner circle of God is the circle of the living. Circle of living = your intimate communion with God.
The four creatures were created by God according to His expectation of total adoration.
- Each creature reflects the character of Jesus
The inner circle of God is the circle of the living
- Circle of living = your intimate communion with God
Lord, lead me to the dimension of intimate communion with you that will help me to have solutions for the call upon my life.
- No intimacy with God will result in you not being able to overcome challenges
Every call has its own challenges
- Jesus had to face the devil in the wilderness
- Each one has a dimension where they will have to deal with certain challenges and bring solutions.
Your first call is to be alive
- Your first obedience to God is to strengthen yourself in God
- First offering to God is to be on fire
- Your first disobedience to God is weakening yourself
The lion was created by God to resemble the creature at His throne
- The lion rules other animals – King of jungle
- Mane – natural crown; mark of the kingship of the lion
- The healthier the mane, the healthier the lion is
First anointing that God bestows on you is that of kingship.
Characteristic of Kingship:
Our God is a God of glory
- Greatest problem that God faces is having children who do not know Him
- True faith is respecting God for who He is
True faith in God is not based on what God can do but is based on admiration and adoration for who God is
- Nothing exists without Jesus
- Jesus’s humility could not hide his nobility
- He is Adonai
When you truly consider who you are serving, it will change your relationship with God
- You need to be connected to God for you to become nobility (culture of honor)
Culture of honor
- Honor is an extension of love
- You can never love without honor
- When you do not honor Jesus, you do not love Him
Before serving (priestly anointing) God, He needs to first make you a King
- God will never accept an offering from someone who is miserable
- Kingship is not an option, God wants all His children to become nobility like Him
- God first changes us to become nobility like Him
If you are not made King before serving God, you will create misery (living a life that doesn’t honor God)
- God is elevating you to a place of Kingship
- God is able to do great things through you once you embrace His anointing of Kingship
Nobility is reflected in the way you behave, talk, make decisions, etc.
- You are a person of the throne
Your biggest battle as a Christian is the chaos that the enemy brings into your life
- The devil brings chaos to distract you from giving glory to God
You need to live according to the nobility spirit upon you
- There are things that you are not permitted to do because you are nobility.
- Lord, please teach me how to live a life of nobility