Role: Senior Pastor
Bishop Tshalo is a Leadership Coach, Advisor, Conference Speaker, Teacher, devoted husband and father.
He travels extensively across the world inspiring society with his message of courageous leadership, pursuit of excellence and repudiation of ineffectiveness.
He currently oversees the Gospel Ramah Family of Churches and is Founder and President of the Advanced Leadership Academy (ALAC), an organisation with the primary objective of training drivers from key sectors of life (arts & entertainment, business, education, family, government, media and religion) for improved and increased relevance in their communities and society.
Vision Talk 2017
The theme of this year is about participation.
Theme of the Year: ANOINTED OF GOD
- Anointed to PROCLAIM THE WORD.
- Anointed to RELEASE THE CAPTIVES.
- Anointed to RECLAIM THE TERRITORY.
4. Global Intercession
5. Global Evanglism
Any great work of God begins with God doing a great work in somebody. He makes the recipient different so that he/she may make a difference. Life is not only about success, it is primarily about significance:living beyond self. Life begins to mean a lot when we touch lives.
Sun, Jan 15, 2017
You can succeed in life as a child of GOD because you have been given all the resources you need. 1) Precious Faith. Faith is similar, costly and to be cherished. True faith affects attitude and behavior. 2) Precious Spirit. Holy spirit is the river of life (Genesis 2:8-14). 3) Precious and Great Promises. "Many things are great which are not precious. On the other hand, many things are precious but are not great. But the promises of GOD are both great in scope and precious in value". 4) Paradox of Faith. Like any foundation, faith is at the same time extremely useful and useless. 5) Power to Develop. The christian life is a trusting and toiling. Things you need to build on top of your faith a) Courage b) Practical knowledge c) Patience d) Godliness e) Brotherly love f) Love. Lastly 6) Precious Fruits - To be effective and productive in life, stability in life, spiritual vision and glorious entrance into the eternal kingdom of our LORD. For you to succeed is not what GOD has given you but what are you doing with it.
Sun, Jan 08, 2017
Everything depends on our attitude toward GOD. Our attitude toward our opportunities as well as our oppositions reveals our attitude toward GOD. Four Cardinal Spiritual Lessons.1. GOD is dynamically alive. Omnipotent - All things are under his control and inspiration. His purpose will always prevail.
2. GOD is never silent. The word of God is the most potent instrument ever in the history of humankind. 3. GOD is relational. He is personal and he can be related to; though transcendent he’s very much immanent. But the relational bridge between man and his GOD is faith. An
unshakable trust in his character and capacity. 4. GOD is empowering. The most empowering thing you can ever receive is the grace of God
Sun, Jan 01, 2017
Do you have what it takes
to start strong again? 1. YOUR ABILITY TO GET GOING AGAIN. Your ability to find the drive in the midst of
calamity, pain, and suffering can only stem
from A CORRECT UNDERSTANDING OF
GOD’S PROVIDENCE. The issue of suffering. Four kinds of suffering - Retributive, Educational or disciplinary, Doxological and Revelatory. “Even in humiliation
God’s purpose is the
elevation and perfecting
of man himself. 2. YOUR CAPACITY TO KEEP GOING. Your strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other in your race of faith will almost depend on your UNDERSTANDING OF GOD’S NATURE. The revelation of the heart of God - Loving, Compassionate, Faithful and Merciful. 3. YOUR DETERMINATION TO GET THERE. Your capacity to remain motivated will come from believing that GOD IS COMMITTED TO YOU.
From Luke’s narrative we can extract five most valuable life-lessons:
1. God overrules the affairs of men. “External circumstances are something, but they’re not everything.” “God governs creation as a loving father, working all things for good.”
#Trust fully in divine providence.
2. Life is first and foremost a matter of attitude. #Adopt a godly attitude. 3. Growth is a process that needs to be embraced and fully cooperated with. #Submit joyfully to the process of growth, 4. Greatness is not necessarily bigness. #Walk simply in humility. 5. Worship of God is universally an individual choice. #Choose to be a true worshiper of Yahweh.
God blesses his people for a reason. 1. For all men to know who your God is (Exodus 3:13-15). 2. For all men to see the difference between his people and the rest (Malachi 3:13-18). What makes you the people of God? a. Born into the family by the precious blood of the lamb b. Attracted to purity c. Devoted wholly to him d. Acknowledge that they are mere stewards of the resources entrusted to them e. Made the worship of Yahweh their life's mission 3. For you to be empowered in life (Psalm 33:12). The first blessings you can receive from God: Protection (preservation and provision), Pardon (grace and mercy). Peace (total satisfaction).
On "THE POWER OF THANKSGIVING" - (Excerpt from Pastor Dominique’s sermon - thanksgiving seminar)
- by Bishop Tshalo Katshunga
KINGDOM ECONOMICS - From wealth-creation to wealth-management.
Part II: “Wealth in the hands of those who live right”
Wealth in God’s economy is generated by faith through wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Wealth in the hands of a righteous is to establish God’s covenant in the earth.
DEUTERONOMY 8:18; 1 TIMOTHY 6:17-19; JAMES 5:1-6
1.The principle of wealth in God’s
“If you obey God, you will have something to leave your grandchildren. If you don’t obey God, those who live right will get what you leave.” PROVERBS 13:22 (CEV); see also PROVERBS 3:9-10
2. The purpose of wealth in God’s economy
Wealth is for worship.
- Generosity : 2 CORINTHIANS 8:1-5; 1 TIMOTHY 6:17-19
- Growth : LUKE 7:1-5; ACTS 16:11-15
- Gain : 2CORINTHIANS 8:8-15
3. The problem of wealth among God’s people
- Tends to ensnare its possessor : PROVERBS 18:10-11; 1TIMOTHY 6:9-10; JAMES 5:1-6
- Tends to fly away : PROVERBS 23:5; ECCLESIASTES 2:26; LUKE 19:11-13, 20-27
- Tends to give a false sense of ownership : DEUTERONOMY 8:10-17; LUKE 12:13-21
“The biggest difference between rich people and wealthy people is in the choices and decisions they make every day, plus they behaviour around money.”
Sun, Oct 02, 2016
Understanding God’s nature, even slightly, will boost your faith thus setting you on course for victorious living.
" In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith."
Four encouraging facts about our Lord:
1. He’s alive and rules over the affairs of men.
EXODUS 3:7-10, 19; DEUTERONOMY 4:19-20; PSALM 24:8-10; ISAIAH 6:1-3; DANIEL 4:26; MATTHEW 6:9-10; HEBREWS 6:16-20 *Our God sees, hears, feels, and reacts.
2. He’s personal and specific. EXODUS 3:13-15; LEVITICUS 25:39-43; 1SAMUEL 22:1-2; JEREMIAH 34:14; LUKE 14:21
3. He responds to faith in an extraordinary way.
MATTHEW 9:18-26 (woman with the issue of blood);
MARK 10:46-52 (Blind Bartimaeus)
LUKE 19:1-10 (Tax collector Zachaeus)
4. He gives to his people wisdom to live by.
PROVERBS 4:7; PROVERBS 24:3-4; JAMES 1:5-8 JEREMIAH 8:22