God wants you to trust His character and believe that whatever He has put on your plate is good for you.
How do I know it is not my idea and it is God's?
- Sometimes God keeps you in a situation even though He has opened the doors for you.
- Paul and Silas chose not escape from the prison when the cell doors where opened. Instead they remained until they were publicly released. This made the Jailer not commit suicide out of fear that his prisoners had escaped. Their obedience resulted in the Jailer giving his life to Christ!
The presence of God is the difference that sets us apart. You can be in the presence of God and not be touched by it. May God help us to never reach a place of familiarity with Him. May we never lose who God is in our lives. As long as God has not spoken, do not move. Wait for His direction...He is in control. His timing is perfect. Establish in your heart that whatever happens, your mouth will not utter anything contrary to God's character/nature. For your shout to become substantial: 1. Return to purity of worship and morals for fear of God to be established again in your life 2. Re-establish pure faith 3. Seek God's will in all situations 4. Have a heart of humility
Remain in faith even when circumstances come because God is sovereign. He is the God of miracles and He can do the impossible. Jesus is the key to changing the quality of our lives (He is the piece of wood to change the bitterness of the water).
The son doesn't need an inheritance, whatever the father has is his. The son doesn't need to wait for the father to die.
We are clay and people might look at you and not see your fullness but God sees the full potential of what you will become.
Prayer increases anointing and work increases wealth.
1. Forget past limitations and failures.
2. Live with a mentality of overflow.
3. Be open to divine provision.
4. Embrace real repentance.
We sometimes force things because our natural eyes can only see so much.
Not every closed door is of a demonic source; before you enter into warfare, be wise and discern the source of your circumstance first.
God allows doors to be locked for a purpose, which includes the protection of His children from making life altering mistakes.
Faith brings victory, but Unfaithfulness brings defeat. As you walk with God, defeat is not an option, because covenant is expensive. Few lessons to learn:
1. The reasons for our defeat is never in God but in ourselves.
2. Never underestimate the amount of damage one person can do outside the will of God.
3. Prayer is no substitute for repentance when repentance is needed.
4. There is a progression to every sin before it happens.
How can we make our faith fully functional? Many people talk faith but walk unbelief; many proclaim believing in God but yet still walk by sight. Faith is a battle. It is a battle for you to move in a very genuine faith that produces result.
Can God associate with you for something great? There are characteristics that attract God to people. Many do not pay attention to them and end up living an ordinary life that cannot change the landscape of life. God never chooses people randomly. There is a price to pay that attracts God and makes Him your associate. Why did God choose Joseph to be part of His plan to redeem humanity?
Jesus came from humble beginnings as a template sent from heaven to inspire us. He always showed that people matter more than any programme. Jesus left His position and authority in order to prove that people are important. People are more important than structure.