Matthew 6:10 & Matthew 24:14
Kingdom = the King + His Domain
I. The King - 1 Peter 2:13 & Luke 23:3
A King is someone who has supreme authority
- Above Him there in no other
- The Kingdom is a matter of who has the authority or who rules.
- God, Our King has supreme authority and above Him there is no other.
The devil is concerned about who is in charge - Luke 23:3
God's Kingdom is from another place - John 18:33-37
- His Kingdom is within You
- God is in control, in charge, in authority = the Kingdom of God
- The Kingdom of God is not of this world yet it is not absent from this world.
When you became born again, you received God's rulership; His supreme authority over your life.
- The devil wants ownership of your life
You need to become a Kingdom person and not a Church goer.
- As a Church goer you won't be able to possess the cities for God.
- As a Kingdom minded person you have God's mindset for the nations!
- We need to have a Kingdom mindset structure and approach to life. Don't be afraid to dream BIG and have nation oriented visions
Kingdom minded people are a threat to the devil because they establish the throne of God & banner of Jesus wherever they are.
- The Kingdom of God doesn't need to be seen, it is within you
- The Kingdom of God is not about human observation, it is about the supreme authority of God within us.
Kingdom mentality thinks of nations and continents
- There is no Kingdom without territory
- You need to advance the Kingdom of God
Kingdom people possess territory wherever God has planted them.
- They look at their professions as a means for God's purpose to be accomplished.
The devil does not bother you when you are small minded and short sighted.
- Church people are not a threat to the devil, Kingdom people are a threat because they carry the governance of God and they know it.
- Kingdom people think of strategic positioning, with the purpose that the kingdoms of this world become the Kingdom of God.
- Kingdom mindedness is about working towards ensuring that the principles of God are governing wherever you have been planted.
What is your focus in life?
- Is it self-centeredness or Kingdom minded?
- Kingdom minded people have understood that they are stewards and tenants as God owns everything.
- Be a good steward of what God has entrusted you with.
Preach the Kingdom & people will be healed, demons will go & all the other things that we have focused our preaching/ministry on will happen
Kingdom people need to know how to use their God given influence.
- Kingdom people know that they represent the Kingdom; they know how to use influence. God gives position for influence.
- You can only change the system that you are part of. Light works best in darkness. Do not fear the darkness you must face as a Kingdom person.
- Greater is He who is in you than the one who is in the world
- Be like Daniel, learn the system that you are in and influence it with the principles of God!
- Who is influencing the systems that frame our lives?
Kingdom people are DEAD to self
- You cannot be alive to God's will when you are alive to your own will
The Kingdom of God needs to benefit from the influence that God has blessed you with
- Some people have influence but the Kingdom does not benefit from it.
- Sponsor what you believe in
*** It is sin and wickedness not to use your influence to do the will of God - lead people to Jesus and further His Kingdom
Your enemies will become your comfortable footstool
- Don't pray for your enemies to die. If they die where are you going to put your feet to rest?
- The Kingdom rules in the midst of its enemies!
You cannot rule without a Priestly anointing and you can not be a Priest without an altar
- Is God King in your life?
- Is your life submitted to God's supreme authority?
- Is God Lord over your life?
- You cannot understand the message of the Kingdom if God isn't King in your life. He cannot be just your Saviour; He needs to be also King, and the One who has supreme authority in your life!