WIN - Victory over battles
W - Work
- What is the state of my environment after my intervention?
- What is the impact you have made on those who God has brought into your life?
- Work = doing things to replace chaos with order.
I - Intercession - what is the fate of the people in my environment after my intervention?
- Do I make them better or worse?
- If you are not careful, you will make people worse when they come into contact with you.
- When we pray, only God is able to change people and handle what we cannot change.
N - Networking - what can I do together with the people in my environment for the greater good and cause.
- Doing things for the glory of God.
- Any interaction should bring glory back to God.
- What matters to God should matter to you too.
What are you pursuing in life?
A human life is in pursuit of success and make a name for its self.
- Significance is better than success.
- What significance are you making on earth?
WIN-WIN: learn to position yourself for a life of greater significance.
Networking in a Biblical way it is counter cultural as it seeks to make others better.
- Networking is about learning and making things better.
What you learn, do not keep it to yourself, share with others who need it.
- The reason you are enriched is because someone learnt and shared with you what they had learnt.
You need to be open to share what you have learnt and learn from others as well; progress and impact.
- It needs to be a win - win.
The Body of Christ will drastically increase its reach while enriching each individual member if it chooses to connect on a meaningful way of service.
How you perceive the world.
- Whatever lenses you wear to view the world determines how you impact the world.
- Anyone who overvalues themselves will under treat others.
- Your behaviour comes from somewhere = worldview.
A Worldview frames one's:
*values - what do you value the most, things or people?
Four categories of people:
- If your motive is only gain, you are a robber.
Many people are critics because they are not part of the game. If you are part of the team you wouldn't criticise easily as you know how hard implementation can be.