The purpose of a vision is for it to be implemented.
In every community there are bright, godly, loving people willing to benefit both God and their fellow Man.
- Bright = intelligence which doesn't rely on formal education.
- Choose to serve God through your talents (skills), treasure (finances) and time.
- If godliness (love for God and the things of God) ain't in you, no amount of brightness will make your impact effective.
- Proper prayer changes you first. You can never stand in God's presence without Him pouring His godliness in you.
- Love drives you to be a blessing to others.
- You need eyes to see, hands to touch and heart to feel what God has destined you to pay attention to.
To reconnect people to their God's intended design.
- Point people back to God.
* Provide a conducive environment which will foster Rest, Restoration and Release.
- It is only when you are rested that something within you is rebuild.
- Do all you can to become part of a small group as it ensures that you receive holistic care from the Church.
- Release - allow you to fully function in your God ordained ministry as a complete person.
** Impact communities with God's love
- People come to Church when they see the love of God manifesting.
- Teach people what you have learnt.
* Replicate Kingdom principles globally
- Faith - praying with confidence
- Character building - your behaviour should be in alignment with God's Word.
- Your behaviour plays an important role for the unsaved to make a decision for them to trust God.
- Protection - You need to protect others and not assassinate their characters.
- Training - discipleship plays a big role.
- Free move of the Holy Spirit.
* make sense of the mandate
* raise the value of evangelism
* accelerate evangelism
* raise value of souls, social involvemt and service
* more on intercession
Without the best drives, the best ideas will remain as ideas on paper.
Never force yourself to possess what God has not yet intended you to have.
- Don't snatch positions from the older generation of leaders. Allow them to hand over the baton at the appointed time.
- Growth occurs gradually.
- Never be tempted to think that you know better than those who have gone before you.
2019, Raise the value of:
Work - City leaders and evangelism.
- Laziness is your worst enemy.
- You need to love and celebrate work.
Intercession - City Lighthouse
- There are things that human beings can't solve which require God's intervention.
Networking - City Social Presence
- 90% of our prayers are answered through people.
- Relationships are everything.
- Never neglect people.
- Solutions are always in people around you.
- Most relationships don't work because you get into them to take and not give.
- When you give, you will enjoy the principle of sowing and reaping.
- Anytime a person drains you withdraw from them and draw to those who empower you.
- Choose to be a blessing to those who come into your presence.
In a Church, people are everything.
- The Church is not after money but the salvation of people.
Five different ways a Church receives income:
- Special donations
- Wind of the Spirit
Facilities and salaries
Training and development
Kingdom expansion - e.g Church planting
*2019 is the year of fruitfulness
** I will reveal Myself and reveal secret things to you.
* Expect miracles to happen this year