Main scripture - 2 Corinthians 10:15-16
In the abovementioned scripture Paul is talking about the area of activity.
- The Kingdom of God MUST be expanded
- The Word of God must be preached in places where people do not know Jesus Christ.
- Celebrate what God has done BUT do not settle there.
When advancing God's Kingdom you need to know your territory which you have been called to impact.
- It is not about running around everywhere; know your sphere of influence and focus on it
Every territory has already been occupied.
- You can't occupy without dispossessing strongholds
Ministry is beyond the 5 fold ministry
- You are a true Minister of God; His Priest
- You can do far more in the territory that God has called you compared to trying to occupy a territory that is not yours.
- God blesses you in the territory He has planted you!
You need to think beyond the four corners of the Church.
- God wants us to deal with the real issues that the world is facing - Matthew 25:35-36
Wherever you find yourself, know the world in which God has planted you
- How does the Kingdom of God benefit from where you have been planted?
- When you have the Kingdom of God on your mind, you can live on change, that is, what's left from the seed you would have sown to advance it
- Always prioritize advancing the Kingdom of God
You need to pray beyond what you see
- You need to be selfless and live for the Kingdom of God
- You can never out give God - the change will be enough to take great care of you
The highest level in life is to be made a blessing by God.
- Can God trust you to be a blessing?
When God gives you a position, He looks at the bigger picture.
- How is the Kingdom of God benefiting from your life?
- How will the Kingdom of God benefit from your life?
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
There will be obstacles, principalities, ancestral spirits, barriers etc that will try to hinder you from advancing the Kingdom of God.
Revelations 2:13 & Acts 13:6
Your assignment is spiritual; you need to overthrow demonic seats
- You need to uproot the demonic seats in the sphere of influence in which God has planted you
- Your assignment is to bring God 's Kingdom into your sphere of influence and uproot the demonic assignments put onto your path of destiny
The moment the Kingdom of God is established the demonic influence will depart.
- The spirit that has stood between the Church and the Nations is the spirit of anti-Christ
You need to be filled by the Holy Spirit
- You cannot rule the world without being filled by the Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of God comes with Power!