The Mark of Maturity
Life in the flesh leads to a cycle of failure and defeat.
- Your life makes sense when it is lived to please God.
Whatever is in God's hands is safe.
How yielded are you to the Holy Spirit?
- Only God can create an environment for you to do what you cannot do by yourself.
Acts 4:1-20; 31
When Peter was filled with the Holy Spirit, he became mature.
When the Holy Spirit takes hold of you, He gives you:
The ability to keep doing what needs to be done despite the challenges.
- Do not be scared of doing what God told you to do even if it is risky; don't play too safe.
- The thrill is in the game.
Deep-seated belief that guides your behavior and action without you knowing.
- Your relationship with God should be the foundation of your convictions.
- Your challenge is doing things that you don't have any conviction to do.
- Core convictions stop you from doing things that you will forever regret.
Do not live without committing to something bigger than you.
- You are called to make Jesus famous through actions and speech.
- God always has your best interest at heart.
Connecting with God plays an important role in your Christian life.
Test of your connection with God:
- Do you make time to connect with God?
- How has God wired you? Are you an early morning or evening person?
- How does your day evolve?
- When you are at your best in the day make time to connect with God.
Without connection with God there is no courage, conviction and commitment.