How rich are you?
- What is your net worth?
- God isn't asking you about your net worth on the fruit level but on the root level.
When God made Man, He blessed Him.
- Man knew no lack when God blessed Him
- Lack isn't a creation of God
- Lack originated with a lie.
- The devil felt he was lacking honor and glory that wasn't meant for him. - he told himself a lie of who he thought he was meant to be (equal to God)
Why would God allow the source of lack, the devil, to be where Man was (earth)?
- This is because God had given Man dominion to rule over lack
- The source of temptation is the source of lack = devil
- A temptation yielded to can never add anything, it only takes away.
Lack never existed in the human race under the blessing of God.
- It only became a reality when Man yielded to its spirit.
- The devil lied to Adam & Eve that they were lacking whilst in actual fact, God had given them dominion over everything
- A lie has some connotation of truth; God was withholding from Man, He only wanted Man to know evil by His Word and not experience
- Adam and Eve lost their place in heaven and for the first time, they experienced lack.
- Adam stepped out of blessings when he believed the lies of the devil.
You are a joint heir with Jesus Christ
- All that the Father has is Christ's, thus as His joint heir, how much do you have?
- At your roots level you are connected with Christ.
Set your affections on things above
- Be more focused on the root level so that more of Christ's likeness can be experienced at your fruits level.
- You need to focus on the spiritual than the physical.
2 Corinthians 8:9
Jesus left His wealth and became poor so as to redeem us
- How poor was Jesus if He was able to take care of the disciples and feed over 5 000 people?
You need to study the life of Abraham to learn how to live a life filled with blessings.
- God's will never stop at just enough but on us having more than enough so that we can abound in good works
- God wants You to understand your true wealth so that you can carry a state of mind to help you live life on earth as in heaven.
The blessing of Abraham is upon your life.
As a child of God you are blessed
- However, God's blessing is conditional and His love is unconditional.
- God asks Abraham a Rhema request of sacrificing Isaac, his son of the promise.
- God wanted Abraham to be an example of Himself (John 3:16)
Abraham did not resist nor disobeyed God even though it meant sacrificing his beloved son.
- Abraham never shared with anyone what God had laid on his heart to do.
- Whenever God gives you direction, your obedience is an act of worship and there is no loss you will experience when you worship God.
- Abraham had faith that God would return with his son from death.
When you find yourself in a difficult space after obeying God, you need to learn to prophesy and declare that God will make a way.
Abraham didn't know that God would stop him from offering his son
- Isaac knew from this experience that God was more precious to Abraham than he was.
Yadah - Now I know - I get to experience what I knew about you
- God got to experience the obedience of Abraham, He already knew He would do.
- God ensured that He provided Abraham with a ram for the sacrifice, way before Abraham went up on the mountain.
- God's provision never follows us but is always ahead of us.
God has already provided for you and waiting for you to obey so that your eyes open to see what He has in store of you.
Abraham spoke the victory before he saw it
- You need to declare the outcomes of the situations God has placed on your heart before you experience it
Lord, please open my eyes to see the provision you have for me.
God didn't wait for Abraham to need the sacrifice; the sacrifice was provided for ahead of time.
Provision is not God waiting for you to need something and then make a way. Provision:
Pro - before
Vision - to see
- Provision is what God already has for you and waiting to release it when you obey Him
- God never plays catch up to your needs. It is your needs that are playing catch up to what God has in store for you.
The most important provision for human beings is the provision of God's Son before we were even in need of a Savior.
- You need to give God an opportunity to provide for you
- Everything other than Jesus is always less than Him.
God didn't wait for Adam to fail, He already had Jesus ready to save Man.
- Whenever you need something, it is an indication you need to find what God has already seen to.
- God has already seen to ALL your needs and desires.
- You need to learn not to pray for God to meet your needs but for Him to open your eyes to see what He has already provided for you.
The place of his test, Abraham called it, Jehovah Jireh
- Whenever God tells you to do something, He is drawing you to reach the place where His provision is waiting for you to obey.
- Your eyes will only open to God's provision when you live a life of obedience to God.
Disobedience makes it impossible to reach and experience God's provision.
- Obedience is not for God but for you to advance to what He has seen to for your life.
The blessing of the Lord is divine empowerment for you to experience everything that God has seen to for your life.
God blesses you for obeying Him against all odds.
God blessed Abraham what Adam had stepped out of
- You are a descendant of Abraham and the same blessings are upon your life
God's blessings are from one level to another.