Faith brings victory, but Unfaithfulness brings defeat. As you walk with God, defeat is not an option, because covenant is expensive.
Few lessons to learn:
1. The reasons for our defeat is never in God but in ourselves.
2. Never underestimate the amount of damage one person can do outside the will of God.
- The first mistake we do is to define that God's ways are not best ways. That lead most of us to sin defiantly.
- The power of sin is secrecy. People have the desire to do wrong things all together.
- Most of the time they are not thinking of the real price of obedience.
3. Prayer is no substitute for repentance when repentance is needed.
4. There is a progression to every sin before it happens.
- before sin happens, there must be fascination.
- before sin happens, feelings have to be involved.
- then action takes place.
- then sin put you in a hiding place.
- the fate of sin is expensive.